To download and use a flex Smart Phone app, follow these instructions:
- Login to your Online Flex account.
- Under My Communications, select Opt In/Opt Out. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Add Mobile.
- Next to Enrollment Type select “Both the application or web-based client and text message banking.”
- Enter your Mobile Phone Information: phone number, carrier, and phone type. Under Card Information: DO NOT CHANGE the Registration Number, create a nickname for your card and enter the zip code from your personal information. Accept the Terms and Conditions and click Continue.
- Read the top of the screen. You will receive a text message that contains a 6-digit Handset Verification Code (HVC). Enter the Handset Verification Code and click Continue. If you do not receive the text, click "Resend Verification Code".
- Follow the instructions under Next Steps. You will receive a text message that contains a link to select to begin the download process of the application. Follow the instructions on your phone to download the application.
Please note: Depending on your phone carrier the application is referenced as one of the following names: Health Mobile, Health Care Mobile, Mobile Money U.S. or Mobile Money.